Need Fundraising ideas? Terrific! We always appreciate when others can help us raise awareness and support for the orphans and widows. We pray you’ll be hugely successful! Here are some Fundraising ideas?
- Walk in Honour
- Get artwork from us and donate money in exchange
- Coffee for a Cause – put your coffee machine to good use, every dollar educate an orphan
- Morning Tea Fundraiser – talk about restoring HOPE to the hopeless, homeless and fatherless to friend, neighbor or family over a morning tea at your work and collect donations
- Organise a Charity Ball – sell tickets to cover the cost and raise money for the iHOPE initiative
- BBQ Fundraiser – talk about restoring HOPE over a BBQ with neighbors, family and friends. Collect donations
- Charity Dinner – sell tickets to your event
- Charity Fun Run
- Positive shoot (basket ball shooting)
- Charity Bike Ride
- Make a donation through your business
- Get your school, club or workplace to make a donation
- At school, host an inter-school sports competition
- Promote iHOPE on social media encouraging everyone you know to host their own fundraiser and to come to yours
- Get your Club, Church or Connect Groups to host Dinner Parties, inviting friends, family and neighbours and giving them the opportunity to donate
- Invite a Guest Artist or Celebrity to your fundraising event to support iHOPE cause on the day
- Ask your work if they will make a tax-deductible donation as an organisation
Prior to start, here are just a few standard fundraising guidelines:
1. If you would like to create your own media such as flyers, posters, video clips, T-shirts etc. please send the draft through to email@example.com (at least a week before it needs to go to print) so we can check that it meets our scholarship criteria, adheres to our fundraising policy and that it represents the iHOPE’s Project accurately. The iHOPE key focus is to restore hope and create self-reliance.
2. If you are going to sell anything at your fundraiser, you are responsible for researching and being aware of your state or nation’s fundraising laws & tax requirements. (Rather than selling, you might want to consider the possibility of giving donors a free gift. i.e. donations over $50 to the iHOPE inițiative and receive a free t-shirt.)
3. You will need to state clearly in your advertising & pricing the actual percentage of profit that will be donated to the iHOPE’s SCHOLARSHIP, Vocational training or other PROJECTS.
4. All donations received for the iHOPE initiative need to be deposited into the iHOPE’s Bank account within 7 days. Please use the reference ‘iSUPP” followed by the 4 last digits of your phone number. Please also send us an e-mail advising us of how much was raised. We’d love to see photos of the event & hear about how it went! Here are the Bank Account Details:
Bank name: ANZ, Acc Name: Integrated Help and Opportunities and Peaceful Existence-iHOPE.
BSB: 015883, A/C: 302160157. Please reference code “iSUPP Fundraiser.”
Please also send an email with your contact details & donation details to Ms Apat Arok (firstname.lastname@example.org) so she can send you a tax receipt for the donation rebate.