Job title: Overseas coordinator (OC).
- The OC shall be the link between the iHOPE head office in Australia and its beneficiaries in Kenya, Uganda, and South Sudan.
Key responsibilities for the OC
- Team leader of a small team
- Contact person between the iHOPE and students and their families/guardians
- Market and link the iHOPE with NGOs in and outside South Sudan
- Initiate and conduct in person and online fundraisers
- Networking with other NGOs, Not for Profits as much as you possibly can
- Attend meetings, conferences, workshops, or seminars as they present
- Conduct intake assessments as required and provide fee structures and requirements documents to Treasurer
- Report on the progress of students
- Pay student’s school fees and requirements and pocket money
- Send/email copies of receipts and documents to iHOPE Treasurer in Australia
- Visit students at their respective schools on academic clinic days or as required
- Interview students and assist them with writing letters to theirs sponsors and the organization
Terms of contract
- The role is a six-month contract subject to review at the end of this period.
- A three-month Probationary Period will apply to this role, upon which either party, can terminate the contract with one (1) months’ notice in writing, or by payment in lieu of notice
- Your salary is at rate of 200 USD, paid on monthly basis
- You will also be paid travel allowances of 50 USD per a school term
- Additional allowances can be paid as required and will be calculated on distance to be travelled.
- Written and oral communication skills
- Personal attributes
- Experience and skills
A candidate must meet the above selection criteria in order to be considered for the role.
Closing date: 21/12/2021 at 5pm AEST
Contact HR on