Almost 2/3 of the 12 millions South Sudanese are poor, internally displaced or live in one of the refugee camps across the Eastern African regions. Of these, 1/3 are orphans of the recurring civil wars imposed upon them by careless politicians who cannot be trusted to turn the situation around. These people struggle each day to make end meet. They need your support. Please join and act now.
You and I can break the chain of poverty in South Sudan orphans in our little ways.
Ways you can get involved and restore HOPE
- Make a one off donation. $ 600 will pay a one year scholarship for an orphan, enrol in school, buy uniforms, backpack, stationery, shoes and provide for a whole year. Every single dollar makes a huge difference!!
- Become a partner. Your ongoing monthly or yearly support will be a matter of life support for us. Ongoing partnership enables sending more orphans to school. It gives us more confident that we can continue to restore hope to hopeless and fatherless.
- Fundraise for the iHOPE initiative. Visit our website or see Fundraising page for details.
- Organise media interview for us or speaking opportunity at your church, school, business or network group. This will enable us to raise awareness and support for our cause.
- Send us your ideas at our website
- Pray for us
“I do not know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who sought and found how to serve”
To serve means to be happy to help. Be more happier with yourself by serving another fellow human being who have not been fortunate enough to smile for even a second. Talk to your friends, colleagues, and your neighbour about us.
By giving through service or donations to iHOPE, you’re sending hope to the poorest of the poor. It can be as little as telling people about our website, liking our Facebook page or as big as your precious time or money.